2018 Makita EA3201SRBB
14" 32 cc Chain Saw
The Makita 14" 32cc Chain Saw (EA3201SRBB) combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and less vibration for a full range of applications. The 32cc engine delivers 1.8 HP and an engine speed of 12,800 RPM, with an Easy Start spring-assisted starter. For extreme conditions, the primer is engineered for efficient cold starting for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and an advanced vibration dampening system that is engineered to reduce vibration.
- Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc): 1.95 cu.in. (32 cc)
- Power Rating: 1.8 HP/1.3 kW
- Max. Engine Speed: 12,800 RPM
- Standard Guide Bar: 14 in.
- Chain Pitch: 3/8 in.
- Chain Gauge: .050 in.
- Fuel Mixture: 50:1
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13.5 oz.
- Oil Tank Capacity: 9.5 oz.
- Net Weight (w/o bar & chain): 9.4 lb.
- User Type: Occasional user
- Chain Saw Feature: Tool-less chain tension
- Chain Saw Configuration: Bar/chain in box
- Power Type: 2-stroke gas
- Chain Selection: 3/8 x .050
- Shipping Weight: 14 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-817011
- "Tool-less" chain tensioning for quick and convenient chain adjustment
- Two point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Compact design with less weight (only 9.4 lbs.)
- Touch & Stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Large metal spike bar for increased productivity
- High power-to-weight ratio 1.8 HP engine
- Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration
- Large fuel and oil tank openings with S-form caps for easy operation
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Primer pump for easy cold starting
- 12" markings on the rear handle for cutting wood to length
- (1) 14" Saw Chain, 3/8"-.050" (196207-5)
- (1) 14" Guide Bar (442-035-661)
- (1) 14" Chain Cover (952-010-630)
- (1) Universal Wrench (941-713-161)
- (1) Screwdriver (783012-5)
- (1) Torx Wrench (940-827-000)
- 1.95 cu.in. (32 cc)
- Horse Power
- 1.8 hp (1.3 kW)
- 9.4 lb.
- Bar Length Options
- 14 in.