2018 Makita DCS6421RFG
20" 64 cc Chain Saw
The Makita 20" 64cc Chain Saw combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and lower vibration for a full range of applications. The 64cc engine delivers 4.7 HP and an engine speed of 13,500 RPM, with an easy-starting automatic half-throttle lock and fully electronic ignition with optimized timing across all speed ranges. For extreme conditions, the slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and the advanced vibration dampening system is engineered to reduce vibration. The DCS6421FRG is ideal for forestry work such as tree felling and stripping.
- Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc): 3.9 cu.in. (64 cc)
- Power Rating: 4.7 HP/3.5 kW
- Max. Engine Speed: 13,500 RPM
- Standard Guide Bar: 20 in.
- Chain Pitch: 3/8 in.
- Chain Gauge: .050 in.
- Fuel Mixture: 50:1
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 25.4 oz.
- Oil Tank Capacity: 14.2 oz.
- Net Weight (w/o bar & chain): 13.9 lb.
- User Type: Professional
- Chain Saw Feature: Flush cut handle
- Chain Saw Configuration: Bar/chain in box
- Power Type: 2-stroke gas
- Chain Selection: 3/8 x .050
- Shipping Weight: 21.8 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-394352
- Easy-starting automatic half throttle lock
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Slide out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
- Large metal spike bar for increased productivity
- Two-point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- High power-to-weight ratio: weighs only 13.9 lbs. (with chain)
- Decompression valve reduces force required for starting
- Maximum engine speed of 13,500 RPM
- Lateral chain tensioning for quick and convenient chain adjustment
- Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration
- (1) 20" Saw Chain, 3/8", .050" (523-102-072A)
- (1) 20" Chain Cover (952-020-650)
- (1) 20" Guide Bar, 3/8"-.050" (445-050-665)
- 3.9 cu.in. (64 cc)
- Horse Power
- 4.7 hp (3.5 kW)
- 13.9 lb.
- Bar Length Options
- 20 in.