2018 Makita BHX2500CA
24.5 cc MM4® 4‑Stroke Engine Blower
Makita's 24.5 CC Blower combines a cleaner-burning 4-stroke motor with the lowest weight in its class for more efficient performance. The BHX2500CA is EPA Phase II CARB III compliant and is a step up from older 2-stroke technology.
24.5 CC Power with Improved Fuel Efficiency
The BHX2500CA is powered by a 24.5 CC commercial-duty 4-stroke engine that requires no fuel mix, and has a 17.7 oz. fuel tank for longer run time and a maximum air speed of 145 mph. The low compression engine is engineered for easy starting, with an improved configuration for easier maintenance. The BHX2500CA is compact with the lowest weight (9.8 lbs.) in its class for easier control.
Engineered for Commercial Duty
Makita's cleaner-burning 4-stroke BHX2500CA is engineered for commercial lawn and garden work, and is ideal for any professional seeking a best-in-class blower.
- Engine Displacement (cc): 24.5 cc
- Engine (HP): 1.1 HP
- Max. Air Volume: 356 CFM
- Max. Air Velocity: 145 MPH
- Fuel Type: Unleaded gas
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17.6 oz.
- Crank Case Capacity: 2.7 oz.
- Sound Pressure: 67 dB(A)
- Dry Weight: 9.8 lb.
- Blower Type: Handheld
- Power Type: 4-stroke gas
- User Type: Farm/Ranch
- Shipping Weight: 10 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-080101
- Mechanical Automatic Engine Decompression for quicker, easier starts
- Soft grip for less vibration, and convenient cruise control lever for reduced operator fatigue
- Dual stage air filter is replaceable and easily accessible
- Compact design with less weight (only 9.8 lbs.)
- Large capacity muffler ensures quieter operation at 67dB(A)
- Meets or exceeds EPA and CARB exhaust and evaporative emissions regulations
- Powerful and fuel efficient 24.5 cc 4-stroke commercial duty engine
- 4-stroke engine requires no fuel mix
- Efficient 4-stroke engine has lower emissions
- High air volume (356 CFM) and air speed (145 MPH) for commercial-duty performance
- (1) Blower Extension Tube (125729-8)
- (1) Round End Blower Nozzle (450966-8)
- (1) Tool Kit (690-90590-00)
- 24.5 cc
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke gas
- 9.8 lb.
- Air Velocity
- 145 mph