2016 Dixie Chopper XCaliber - 3366EFI
Stock Image: 3574EFI Model Shown
MICHIGAN RESIDENTS, PLEASE ADD 6% SALES TAX
The Choice for Landscaping Pros
Professional commercial contractors across the U.S. have come to depend on the XCaliber for its legendary performance. Dixie Chopper’s flagship mower features:
• Pure Power – Models powered with Kawasaki® FX, Vanguard®, or fuel efficient Kohler® EFI engines.
• New 60" X2 Wind Tunnel Deck – The industry's best cutting deck design is now available in a popular 60" deck width and retains the Wind Tunnel design with the industry leading 2-inch blade overlap.
• Springer Forks – Provide ultimate comfort and performance, making the XCaliber one of the smoothest riding industrial mowers on the market today.
• Productivity – Our drivetrain configuration increases ground speed up to 13 mph to mow over 6 acres per hour.
• New Deck Lift System – Offers better ergonomics and assisted lifting for operator convenience.
• Most Lifetime Warranties – Worry-free lifetime warranties on the frame, stainless steel, front forks, steering levers, and front caster bearings
- Total Comfort - Suspension seat and springer forks for best quality ride.
- 2x 7 Gallon Fuel Tanks - Eliminate frequent fill-ups with more fuel capacity.
- Pumps & Wheel Motors - Stronger transmissions for extended system life.
- Heavy-Duty Spindles & Cooling Fans - Keep spindles and belts cool.
- X2 "Wind Tunnel" Deck - Increases airflow and recduces build-up inside the deck.
- 5 Year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty*: *up to 600 hour limited warranty
- Manufacturer: Kohler EFI
- Horsepower: 33
- Displacement: 824cc
- Air-cleaner: 2 stage
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Starter: Electric
- Engine warranty: 3 Year
- Pumps: Hydro-Gear 21cc
- Wheel motors: Parker® DG335
- Ground speed: 13 mph
- Parking brake: Automotive Style
- Towing capacity: 2000 lbs
- Deck size: 66"
- Acres/hour: 6.9
- Cutting height: 1.5" - 5"
- OCDC (operator controlled discharge chute): Standard
- Deck height adjustments: Manual lift, 1/4" increments
- Electric lift: Optional
- Deck engagement: Ogura® 250 ft-lbs
- Construction: 7 ga formed & welded
- Top plate: 7 ga bolted (not welded)
- Blades: 3 - 23.3" x 2.5"
- Blade tip speed (approximate): 18,004 fpm
- Spindle housings: 1pc keyless sealed cast iron
- Spindles: 1.25" effective diameter machined shaft
- Anti-scalp rollers: 6
- Spindle cooling fans: 3
- Pulleys: Vented split 3/16" steel deep groove
- Battery: 12 Volt, 475cca
- Digital display: Tachometer & hour meter
- Fuel capacity: 14 gallons
- Rear tires: 25 x 12-12 Grass Master
- Front tires: 15 x 6-8
- Frame: Welded 1" x 2" tube, 7 ga formed
- Fenders: Stainless steel
- Floor-pan: Removable, steel
- Seat: Full suspension seat w/ armrest
- Springer Forks: Standard
- Overall height: 52"
- Overall height (rollbar up): 78.5"
- Overall width: 72"
- Overall length: 85"
- Overall length (rollbar down): 100"
- Weight: 1445 lbs
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 33 hp
- Engine Type
- Hydro-Gear® 21cc
- Wheel Size
- Rear: 25 x 12-12; Front: 15 x 6-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 14 gal.
- Deck Size
- 66 in.
- Discharge Type